- Trial Watching - Links to Live Streams
- Trials and Hearings Archive
- Martin MacNeill Archive
- Tricia's True Crime Radio
- Oscar Pistorius - The Players
- Oscar Pistorius' explains his defense at bail hearing
- Oscar Pistorius - Medical Examiner's Testimony
- Oscar Pistorius Daily Recaps
- Judge Hurley - Broward Bond Court
- Theodore Wafer Trial
- Michael Dunn Archive
- Jodi Arias
- Bob Bashara Trial
Monday, January 13, 2014
Trial Date Set in Jodi Arias!
Following the sealed hearing this morning, news came that the re-trial of the penalty phase has been set for March 17th.
Nearly one year after a jury was unable to decided on life vs. death.
Jury selection will begin on the 17th and will not be televised per Judge Stephens.
Check here for updated information as it comes in.